December 31, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my first blog post! I am excited to share with you my journey into all things baking. As my husband can tell you, I get a little enthusiastic when I bake.  I'm a flour on my apron type girl. I can't help it; I just have so much fun. Not only that, it is such a joy to be able to share things I've created with others.  Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not an expert, I don't own my own business, and I haven't taken any baking classes (which of course, is already on my to-do list). I do, however, have a passion for creating delicious baked goods and an even bigger passion for trying something new.  

So, here it is! I'm trying something new. This is my first time blogging and I am a little nervous about the process.  But, passion and excitement trumps fear and trepidation and thus Flour On My Apron was born.  I hope you enjoy my journey as much as I enjoy sharing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment