February 24, 2012

Aprons: The Baker's fashion statement

I figured with a blog title "flour on my apron" that I had better actually post something about aprons. Hey, if people can write about fashion and talk about shoes, coats, blouses, jeans, accessories, why not talk about aprons?

As silly as it sounds, I love my apron. I chose a more hostess style apron with ruffles. I love that it looks like I'm wearing a dress instead of a "working" garment. The colors are bright and some of my favorite ones to wear.



There are so many choices when it comes to aprons. You can chose something simple with clean lines or something more detailed and ruffled, full length or half length, something with color or something neutral. Here are some of my favorites (from etsy.com, of course!)


I love this half apron. The colors are so vibrant and there's something about the Celtic-inspired floral print I love. You can find the listing here.


Or for the color weary, a white ruffle half apron. I love how it almost looks like a tutu!


As simple as this apron is I love how clean and crisp it looks. The pleating is adorable and the bright green stitching is a fun surprise!


I love this one because it reminds me of my grandma. Enough said.


This is one of my all-time favorites. In fact, I love every single one of this store's aprons!


I j'adore the French farm chic of this half apron (Actually, all their stuff is cute, too)!


Or if any of my previous picks are just too much for you, there is this simple, yet still adorable, option!




There are still unbelievably so many more aprons to choose from. Oh, and don't worry, I am definitely going to have themed apron posts, too!

Happy Baking!




No comments:

Post a Comment